Thursday, September 06, 2007

The defination of, forever?

Hello all. Currently, Im friggin lethargic man.
Talked on the phone for 4 hours 3 minutes and 2 seconds.
Kwa kwa, the other party kept scaring me,
filling me with those supernatural thoughts :X

Alrighty, just came back from town, yaye.
Today is my brother's (Bryan) birthday! :D
Went to this buffet, rawrrr buffet.


SISTERRRRR.


MMMMM.


HAHA. Papa looks funny.




She is funny sia.




FAMILY, LOVES (!!)


Fruitpunch.




Bryan: "Eh, my ice cream is melting!"


:D :D


Build a bear day.


OMGOSH HEADLESS!!


Harharrr.

Then we head off to Bugis. BUGIS?! Ehh familiar?
Yeah. I just went there on Tuesday! Haha bo sian ah.
Shopped shopped shopped.

I bought a belt, black skinny, purple tube & a black cardigan.
Im a happy happy kid :D Hohoh.
Thanks mum for buying me all this stuffs!
Went to OG with mama after that.


They're all mineee!


HM. Random shot :)

After buying groceries, went homed. Like finally!
Im soooo tired please. Like I havent sleep for 4569038 days.
& now Im home blogging about today.

Cutting of my brother's cake, tomorrow tomorrow.
:D :D

MY BROTHER HAS TURNED 7 TODAY.

Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to Bryan~
Happy birthday to youuuu!! :D


EVERYBODY SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER.

Alrighty. Look out for tomorrow's entry. Harhar.
I shall go sleep till tomorrow, like real :P
Okay goodbye all!

When you said forver, do you mean till I get old?
When I tried to care, you said it was too much.
When I love you more, you took it for granted.
If I took another step I doubt that it'll look pretty.
When I spare a thought for you, will you appreciate it?
Im just wondering when Im gone, what would you do?

No comments: